PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. By making a reservation with The Cruise Web, Inc. ("CW"), submitting a request for a quotation or information, or contacting CW or one of its representatives, after visiting this Web Site (the "Web Site") you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions of using this Web Site and transacting business with CW as set forth herein. CW reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Users of this Web Site must check its terms and conditions periodically for changes.
1. OWNERSHIP: This Web Site is owned and operated by CW. All information, content, graphics, text, HTML, CGI, scripts in any format, and coding on the Web Site are the property of CW, its licensors, or its third party providers & distributors, and are protected by copyright and/or trademark law, and may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed without CW's prior written consent, except that you may download, display, and print the materials presented on this site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not use any "robot", "spider", or other automatic device or a program, algorithm or methodology having the same or similar processes or functionality, or any manual process to monitor or copy any of the Web Site pages, data, or content without the prior written permission of CW. All Content on the Web Site is protected by U.S. copyright and trademark law and applicable international treaties governing intellectual property law. Any and all CW trademarks and trade names used in connection with the Web Site by CW are the exclusive property of CW.
2. USE OF SITE: Except as provided for in paragraph 6., "ONLINE BOOKING", information on this web site is presented for your convenience, but is not guaranteed and should not be relied on for booking. You should confirm all details of your reservation with CW in writing to 3901 Calverton Boulevard, Suite 350, Calverton, MD 20705, or by fax to 1-240-487-0154, or by telephone at 1-800-377-9383 at the time of booking. CW will use its reasonable commercial efforts to keep the Web Site available on a 24-hour/7-day week basis, subject to necessary scheduled downtime for maintenance, unscheduled maintenance, and system outages, but does not guarantee that transmissions will be uninterrupted or error-free. Through your use of this Web Site, you warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and that you will not use this Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions.
3. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY: THIS WEB SITE AND ANY LINKS FROM THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS". CW MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED) WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT ON THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. CW DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEB SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR ANY E-MAILS SENT FROM CW ARE FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
4. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: (1) YOU AGREE THAT CW IS AN AGENT FOR THE PROVIDERS OF CRUISE SERVICES AVIALABLE THROUGH THIS SITE. ANY AND ALL CLAIMS REGARDING ANY FAILURE OR BREACH WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE ARE LIMITED TO CLAIMS AGAINST THE CRUISE SERVICE PROVIDERS. CW IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE, OR ANY SPECIAL EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED FROM OR PROVIDED BY ANY CRUISE OR OTHER SERVICE SUPPLIER THROUGH THE WEB SITE OR BY CW. (2) CW ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING ON THE WEB SITE, OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO, OR AUDIO FROM THIS SITE. CW SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE, OR ANY SPECIAL EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH ANY USE OF THIS SITE OR CONTENT FOUND HEREIN. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence or under any other cause of action.
5. RATES AND OFFERS: Rates and offers on this Web Site and as quoted by CW representatives, are capacity controlled, are subject to availability and confirmation, and may change without notice. CW assumes no responsibility for overbooking, cancellation, or delays for hotels, airlines, cruises, or other providers. Unless otherwise noted, rates shown are per person based on double occupancy, are in US Dollars and include port charges. Unless otherwise noted, airfare, government taxes & fees are additional, and are subject to change up until your departure date. Additional restrictions may apply. If your vacation package includes airfare, your airfare is subject to the carriers, dates, times, and routing selected by the cruise line or provider. You may also contact your Cruise Web cruise specialist to request Preferred Flights through CW's cruise line partners. Preferred Flights are strongly encouraged to accommodate your flight dates, times, routing, or airline choices. The cost of Preferred Flights is from $75 to $200 per person, depending on the cruise line, plus any difference in airfare. Whatever your method of transportation to/from your cruise/vacation, you are responsible for any and all costs associated with delays or cancellations.
6. ONLINE BOOKING: CW offers reservation booking either through sales consultants, or online booking. You must be of legal age to travel and make reservations, in order to book online. Online prices are for new bookings only and must be booked and paid for online to be guaranteed at those prices. Online prices are final. Price adjustments are not made for online bookings. Depending on your date of travel and your mailing address, travel documents for bookings made online may only be available for pier pick up. Certain changes may be made to online bookings, subject to administrative fees. Please call CW for the specific fees and availability for any requested changes. Except as specifically provided in this paragraph, all online bookings are subject to all the terms and conditions of CW and its suppliers.
7. TRAVEL PROTECTION: CW recommends that you purchase a Travelex travel protection plan to help protect you and your travel investment against the unexpected. Travel protection plans include coverage for Trip Cancellation, Trip Interruption, Emergency Medical and Emergency Evacuation/Repatriation, Trip Delay, Baggage Delay and more.
Prior to purchase, you may request a copy of the Description of Coverage, for a summary of plan details on benefits, coverages, limitations and exclusions. Travel Insurance is underwritten by Transamerica Casualty Insurance Company, Columbus, Ohio; NAIC #10952.1505328
8. LIABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: CW is not an insurer and is not responsible for any damage to or loss of luggage or personal items. You are also fully responsible for verifying all safety, security, and general conditions for each destination. You agree that CW is not responsible for any potential risks and hazards associated with travel to any destination, or travel with the suppliers listed on the Web Site. By embarking on travel arranged through CW you voluntarily assume the risks associated with such travel. CW assumes no responsibility for standards of hygiene, cuisine, sanitation, medical treatment or telecommunications services. CW is not responsible for any political instability, terrorist activity, war, social or labor unrest, civil disturbances, arbitrary changes in government policies, local laws or customs, climatic conditions, methods of conducting business, military activity or emergency evacuation methods, or any injury, loss, expense or damage that may result therefrom.
9. PRIVACY: CW agrees to adhere to all applicable Unites States federal and state laws and industry practices relating to the collection and use of personal information from Web Site visitors. The Cruise Web maintains its current privacy statement on this Web Site. This privacy statement may be modified from time to time without prior notice.
10. TRAVEL DOCUMENTS: Proof of citizenship and photo identification will be required for your vacation. A valid US passport may also be required for your travel. The United States Department of State has recently changed documentation requirements for travel outside of the United States, and continues to review these requirements. Please visit the State Department website at www.travel.state.gov, for the official and most up to date documentation requirements, and also for instructions on how to renew or obtain a passport. You may also contact the National Passport Information Center toll free at 1-888-874-7793. (Non-US citizens should check with their local consulate to determine the specific documents required for travel.) The first and last names on your reservation and/or invoice must match your passport. You are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable governmental regulations and requirements, including Customs and Immigration requirements, at all destination points. You are responsible for, and release CW from any and all liability regarding, compliance with passport, visa, vaccination or other entry/exit requirements and payment of any charges, fees, duties, taxes or assessments related to your travel or your use of this Web Site. CW reserves the right to issue all ticketing as e-ticketing. With e-ticketing, you simply present proper identification at the pier and/or airport, along with your confirmation number, to receive your boarding tickets.
11. DEPOSITS, PAYMENTS, CANCELLATION FEES, AND REFUNDS: Check payments should be made payable to "The Cruise Web, Inc." and mailed to The Cruise Web at 3901 Calverton Boulevard, Suite 350, Calverton, MD 20705. Credit card payments should be called in to CW at 1-800-377-9383, and will be processed by the cruise line and/or CW . For bookings not made online, your CW representative will orally outline the deposit and payment details of your particular reservation. All payments must be received by CW by the deadlines specified by the CW representative, or your reservation is subject to cancellation. If you pay by credit card, you agree to execute and return a credit card authorization form. Details of your reservation will be sent to you with your invoice. Please be sure to check the first and last names on the invoice to make sure that they match the names on your photo identifications. You should review your invoice package carefully, and must notify CW of any discrepancies in your invoice package within two business days of receiving this package. CW may offer you rebates or discounts from suppliers' actual rates, or may have net, group, or promotional rates to which CW adds commission and/or service fees. The CW total pricing quoted to you by a CW representative, as confirmed by your CW invoice, includes any and all commissions and service fees charged and/or earned by CW, although not detailed on the invoice. Unless otherwise specified in writing, cancelled reservations will be assessed a CW cancellation service fee equal to 15% of the invoice total (not including any insurance premium), plus all applicable supplier penalties, but in no event should the total fees/penalties exceed the reservation total. The CW portion of the cancellation service fee may be applied to a future cruise of equal or greater value to the cancelled cruise if booked within one year of the cancellation date.
12. OTHER TRAVEL SUPPLIERS: In making reservations on travel suppliers via CW you agree to be bound by each travel supplier's terms and conditions as set forth in that supplier's web site, brochures, tickets, passage contract, contract of carriage, or other travel document, and agree to the policies of those suppliers. Supplier penalties are established by each individual supplier and vary in amount.
13. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This agreement represents the entire agreement between you and CW. Your making a reservation with CW, your retention of tickets, retention of travel documents, and your retention of invoice shall each individually or collectively constitute your express consent to the above terms and conditions. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
14. GOVERNING LAW: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Maryland, without regard to conflict of laws provisions. You and CW agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes hereunder and venue in an appropriate local or federal court located in the state of Maryland.
15. HEADINGS: The headings used in these terms and conditions are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms and conditions herein.