Princess Cruises is elevating the guest experience onboard with the introduction of a new level of cruise personalization with a first-of-its-kind interactive technology platform within the One Cruise Experience Access Network (O.C.E.A.N.). This device, worn as a pendant on a wristband or placed in a pocket, has no discernible technology, no menu to navigate, no on-and-off switch and no charging. Yet, it promises to be a perfect enhancement to guest experiences in unprecedented ways. Join us in welcoming the Ocean Medallion Class!
As the first Carnival Corporation brand to feature the Ocean Medallion Class, Princess Cruises has raised the bar to unbelievable heights in the cruise industry – and this may very well be the missing piece vacationers have been yearning for. Imagine spending time doing what you actually love to do on a cruise, instead of learning to love what has already been curated. This is what Princess Cruises hopes to achieve with its latest technology.
Ocean Medallion, paired with Ocean Compass (for crew) will allow guests the convenience of arranging celebrations, booking shore excursions and making restaurant or spa reservations all from stateroom TVs, mobile devices and other interactive displays throughout the ship.
Below are the initial innovative services Princess Cruises will offer through this program:
- Ocean Ready – Expedited embarkation due to existing guest profile
- Stateroom Access – Key cards will be replaced by the wearable Ocean Medallion
- HERE and NOW – Upon request, dining orders will be delivered to guest’s current location
- THERE and THEN– Upon request, beverage orders will be delivered to a specified location where a guest plans to be at an appointed time
- Crew at Your Service – Upon request, guests will receive assistance from room attendants and bartenders with booking spa services or making dinner reservations at any time.
- Ocean Navigate – Guests will be guided in navigating their way around the ship, easily communicating with friends and family through seamless messaging service, and knowing their whereabouts as they enjoy activities throughout the ship.
This program debuts on Regal Princess starting November 13, 2017, followed by Royal Princess on January 19, 2018, and Caribbean Princess on March 18, 2018. Stay tuned for more information and be sure to contact our specialized cruise consultants once you’re ready to be part of the exclusive Ocean Medallion Class!
The Cruise Web, Inc.
7 CommentsLeave a Reply