Carnival Cruise Line has recently revealed more details surrounding its highly-anticipated new ship, Mardi Gras. The ship will feature more than 180 suites that will come in 11 different styles, including the premium Carnival Excel Suites. These high-end suites come with select amenities including priority access to Loft 19, Carnival’s new resort-style open air enclave.
The new premium-level Carnival Excel Suites include 32 suites across four categories:
Mardi Gras will offer two Carnival Excel Presidential Suites, which will serve as the most spacious suites in the Carnival fleet. Located on Deck 17, these suites feature very comfortable living, dining, and sleeping areas. Carnival’s Excel Presidential Suites also feature the fleet’s largest balconies, each equipped with sunbed and lounging areas, along with guests’ very own private outdoor hot tub. In addition to Loft 19 access, Carnival Excel Presidential Suite guests will also have access to the spa’s thermal suite and Havana pool area.
Twelve Carnival Excel Aft Suites will overlook the ship’s Summer Landing for beautiful sea views from spacious wraparound balconies. Excel Aft Suites feature separate living rooms and bedrooms, along with outdoor lounging, dining, and a private hot tub. For guests who enjoy dining with a sunset, the Carnival Excel Aft Suites will never disappoint.
Mardi Gras also offers twelve Carnival Excel Corner Suites. These suites feature separate sleeping and living areas—including a wet bar and wraparound balcony with lounging and dining accommodations.
The fourth and final type of suite aboard the new ship is the Carnival Excel Suite. Located on Decks 10, 11 and 12, these suites feature generous sleeping, dining, and relaxing areas along with a spacious balcony for lounging and dining.
Guests who cruise in any of the Carnival Excel suite levels will enjoy the following premium amenities:
- Unlimited access to Loft 19
- Located on the ships top deck, Loft 19 includes a dedicated concierge, lunch delivery, and full bar service. The enclave also features a private pool with spacious cabanas stocked with beverages, plush robes, chilled towels, and fresh fruit.
- Guaranteed specialty dining times (with the exception of Bonsai Teppenyaki and the Chef’s Table)
- Complimentary Bottomless Bubbles soda package, room service and laundry
- Sparkling wine and fresh fruit basket upon arrival
- Upgraded bathroom amenities