On March 19, 2021, Azamara announced the name of their newest ship, Azamara Onward, and its inaugural season around Europe in 2022. Azamara Onward is set to sail her maiden voyage beginning May 2, 2022 from Monte-Carlo, Monaco to Venice, Italy. Azamara made these announcements shortly following the brand’s newfound independence, as Royal Caribbean International sold its boutique subsidiary to private equity firm Sycamore Partners. This transition gave birth to the name Azamara Onward, as the newly independent cruise line sought for their latest ship to embody the bright future that lies ahead of the company.
Joining Azamara’s existing fleet of R-class vessels, Azamara Onward is equipped with 352 staterooms and the ability to accommodate 704 guests. Guests have the option to stay in a regular stateroom or upgrade to one of several classes of suites, which come with their own inclusive amenities not available to all passengers. Onboard amenities for all guests, and those for suite guests only are outlined below.
Inclusive amenities for ALL guests include:
• Complimentary AzAmazing Evenings event (on most voyages)
• Select standard spirits, international beers and wines
• Bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees and teas
• Self-service laundry
• Shuttle service to and from port communities, where available
• Concierge services for personal guidance and reservations
Additional amenities reserved for SUITE guests include:
• English butler service
• Complimentary internet minutes
• One free bag of laundry service per suite, each seven days
• Complimentary seating in specialty restaurants dining
• Priority embarkation and debarkation
• Complimentary in-room spirits
• In-suite afternoon tea service
• $300 in onboard credit per person (select suites only)
Destination Immersion via Azamara Onward
Azamara Onward is not only built to cross oceans, but is versatile enough to dock in smaller, more intimate ports usually untouchable by larger vessels. This attribute is a direct play into the brand’s Destination Immersion theme, where guests are encouraged to dive into the local culture of each destination for a truly authentic experience. Guests may also choose to take part in one of the cruise line’s unique AzAmazing Evenings, where each excursion offers in-depth travel experiences designed to fully – and safely – immerse guests in an evening celebration unique to each destination.
For more information on Azamara Onward or to book your dream vacation today, call The Cruise Web at 1-800-377-9383 to speak with one of our expert travel consultants or visit us online at www.cruiseweb.com.