Have you ever dreamt of sailing on both the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans in one amazing trip, and passing through one of the world’s most famous works of infrastructure while you are at it? If so, a Panama Canal cruise is the vacation for you. But is an eastbound or westbound Panama Canal Cruise Better? Though many travelers think long and hard over which direction will yield the best getaway, both eastbound and westbound itineraries are virtually the same. The true answer to this question lies with you and whichever direction is more convenient for your travel plans. When it comes to convenience, look no further than The Cruise Web.
No matter which itinerary you choose, it does not get much better than a Panama Canal getaway. Traveling through the Canal and stopping at various ports of call in Mexico and Central America, cruisers only have a few things to consider when choosing an itinerary.
When Deciding Between an Eastbound or Westbound Panama Canal Cruise, Travelers Should Consider…
- Travel Plans – Is it more convenient for you to set sail from the East Coast, travel westbound between the Americas, and fly home from California or Washington, or vice versa?
- Order in Which You Sightsee – Would you rather experience your most sought-after destination earlier in the voyage, or save the best for last?
- Shore Excursions – With beautiful ports of call along your voyage come one-of-a-kind shore excursions at every stop. Be sure you get the best deal and experiences tailored to your preferences when booking with The Cruise Web.
Sample Panama Canal Itineraries:
- 16-night CARNIVAL JOURNEYS – WESTBOUND PANAMA CANAL SAILING on CARNIVAL FREEDOM
- 16-night CARNIVAL JOURNEYS – EASTBOUND PANAMA CANAL SAILING on CARNIVAL FREEDOM
- 15-night WESTBOUND TRANSCANAL CRUISE on CROWN PRINCESS
- 15-night EASTBOUND TRANSCANAL CRUISE on CROWN PRINCESS
To ensure you find the best deal on your eastbound or westbound Panama Canal Cruise, call The Cruise Web today at 1-800-377-9383 to speak with one of our expert travel consultants or visit us online at www.cruiseweb.com.