The massive Norwegian Spirit ship revitalization project is Norwegian Cruise Line’s largest to-date, and another indication of the line’s devotion to creating an excellent cruising experience fleet-wide, and not just on new builds.
The big question, however, is what exactly does $100 million get you? Well, quite a bit, as you can probably imagine. From the creative and cosmetic—like new hull art and decor—to the delightful and delicious, featuring new dining venues and expanded spa.
Continue below for a list of enhancements aboard the revitalized Norwegian Spirit:
- Expanded Mandara Spa with relaxation area and thermal suite
- Expanded Pulse Fitness Center
- New specialty restaurant, Onda by Scarpetta
- Additional main dining room, Taste
- New complimentary dining venues, The Local Bar & Grill and Garden Café
- New bars, Great Outdoors Bar and Waves Pool Bar
- New lounges, Bliss Ultra Lounge and Spinnaker Lounge
- New adults-only Spice H2O retreat
- New luxury staterooms and modernized staterooms
- Zero single-use plastic beverage bottles
- Updated hull artwork
- AND MUCH MORE!
Beginning in April 2020, Norwegian Spirit will homeport in Athens (Piraeus), Greece, from where she’ll sail a season of 7-day Greek Isles, Turkey and Israel voyages. On these incredible Mediterranean voyages, Norwegian Spirit will call in the likes of Santorini, Mykonos, Istanbul, Kusadasi, Ashdod, Patmos, Volos and more.
To experience the revitalized Norwegian Spirit, call our cruise experts today at 1-800-377-9383..
SOURCE: Norwegian Cruise Line