Regent Seven Seas Cruises recently announced the incorporation of over 200 plant-based menu items across its fleet beginning October 1, 2019. Because of travelers’ increasing demand for these high quality foods, plant-based items will be fully incorporated into the fleet’s daily menus and available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
This new cuisine will feature the trending Impossible Burger, a meatless burger that has more protein, less total fat, no cholesterol, and fewer calories than a hamburger of similar size.
Other menu highlights include:
- Wild Mushroom Tart with Brittle Pie Crust, Mushroom Duxelles and Red Pepper Coulis
- Falafel Fritters with Harissa Mayo, Cucumber Mint, and Capers
- Spiced Potato and Green Pea Samosas with Tamarind Chutney
- Summer Berry Pudding Chantilly
- Power Bowls and Poke Bowls
- Baked Porcini and Spinach Cannelloni with Toasted Hazelnuts, Tomato Sauce, and Béchamel
- And many more!
The new menu was envisioned by Bernard Klotz, Regent’s vice president of Food and Beverage. According to Klotz, “Plant-based cuisine appeals to a broad audience of luxury travelers… This is an emerging, modern specialty cuisine that allows our guests to enjoy more flavorful foods that are in harmony with their current tastes and pushes the boundaries on Regent’s acclaimed culinary creativity and imagination.”
For more information on Regent Seven Seas Cruises, please call The Cruise Web today at 1-800-377-9383 to speak with one of our expert consultants!
The Cruise Web, Inc.