Starting in March Celebrity Cruises will be switching spa vendors. They have decided to enter into a partnership with Canyon Ranch Spa Club. Canyon Ranch is not only a well-known health resort and spa in the states, but it also operates spas on cruise lines like Cunard, Oceania and Regent Seven Seas Cruises.
This new partnership promises to enhance the spa services on Celebrity’s ships by offering new services that have been designed to meet the needs of Celebrity’s loyal passengers. In addition to the spas, Canyon Ranch will also oversee salon services and fitness and nutrition. There will be fitness classes along with the opportunity to have one-on-one counseling with a trainer. There will also be acupuncture, nutritional counseling and cooking demonstrations.
The roll out for Canyon Ranch on Celebrity’s fleet is as follows:
- Celebrity Century – 3/6/14
- Celebrity Reflection – 3/29/14
- Celebrity Infinity – 3/30/14
- Celebrity Millennium – 3/30/14
- Celebrity Eclipse – 4/5/14
- Celebrity Silhouette – 4/6/14
- Celebrity Constellation – 4/10/14
- Celebrity Solstice – 4/11/14
- Celebrity Summit – 4/12/14
- Celebrity Equinox – 4/14/14
When you head to the spa, do you have a go-to service like a facial or Swedish massage? Or do you like to change it up, trying a new service each time?
The Cruise Web, Inc.