Courtesy of MSC Cruises.
Spa lovers will have a new way to cruise when MSC Cruises introduces its MSC Aurea Spa Suites this fall. The new stateroom category, with suites similar to the luxurious MSC Yacht Club accommodations, will debut on MSC Splendida and MSC Fantasia.
In addition to an elegant retreat with proximity to the MSC Aurea Spa, guests who book an MSC Aurea Spa Suite will also receive an array of spa services included in the cruise fare, including the following:
- Welcome non-alcoholic cocktail at the Aurea Spa Bar
- Unlimited access to the Thermal Suite (sauna and steam room)
- Private consultation with the spa doctor
- 30-minute Balinese Massage
- 30-minute Facial Relax Treatment (facial using cream designed to help firm skin)
- Solarium session (full-body tanning session)
MSC Aurea Spa Suites will debut on MSC Fantasia’s 11-night roundtrip cruise departing Genoa Nov. 5 and calling in Italy, Spain, Morocco and Portugal and on MSC Splendida’s 11-night Nov. 13 cruise from Genoa that calls in Italy, Greece and Turkey.
The Cruise Web, Inc.