Infographic: Preview Carnival’s Next Ship, Carnival Horizon

By The Cruise Web, Inc.

Explore Carnival Cruise Line’s next ship, Carnival Horizon, in our latest infographic (click to expand):

Infographic: Carnival Horizon Cruise Ship

Embed this image on your site! Simply copy and paste the code below into your website:

Carnival Horizon went on sale Tuesday, January 24, 2017. In April of 2018, Carnival Horizon will embark on her inaugural cruise from Barcelona, Spain. In late May of 2018, after a few more European sailings, she’ll cross the Atlantic to New York City – her home for the summer while sailing a season of 8-day Eastern Caribbean voyages. At the end of September, Carnival Horizon will move to Miami for year-round 6- and 8-day Caribbean cruises.

For more information regarding Carnival Horizon, contact The Cruise Web’s expert consultants today at 1-800-377-9383.

1 Aziz Brawura Biskupski Samaha { 02.15.17 at 3:30 pm }

I want to try cruising in carnival horizon , so please send me sailing schedule for this cruise thank you previously for your response.

2 Aziz Brawura Biskupski Samaha { 02.15.17 at 3:54 pm }

Cruise in china-japan

3 Aziz Brawura Biskupski Samaha { 02.15.17 at 3:59 pm }

On carnival horizon seems to have best entertainment and joyful experience. Waiting to have this opportunity.

4 Gordon K. - The Cruise Web { 02.15.17 at 4:21 pm }

Hi Mr. Aziz

I’m looking forward to working with you for this cruise vacation. Please contact me directly at my personal email address GordonK@cruiseweb.com.

I will able to assist you better with all your cruise needs and questions.

Gordon K.
Cruise Consultant | The Cruise Web
gordonk@cruiseweb.com
Toll-Free: 1-800-377-9383 x 414
International: 001-240-487-0155 x 414

5 John MacDonald { 02.16.17 at 4:26 pm }

Please give me cruise options with my Carnival credit card points

6 Andre L. - The Cruise Web { 02.16.17 at 7:23 pm }

John-
Thanks for your time this afternoon. I’m confident the information I shared with you will save you time and money in terms of the options you have in front of you. Don’t forget to let me know how things turn out. If you need anything else, feel free to reach out to me.
All the best, John!!!