Oceania Cruises to Refurbish Three Ships
Oceania Cruises announced that they are giving three of their ships a face-lift. The Insignia, Nautica and Regatta will all undergo a combined $50 million refurbishment in time for the start of the spring and summer sailing season. Read on to learn about what will be upgraded and what features are being added to these three stately ships.
- The upgrades include new decor in all staterooms, Penthouse suites will get decor in a new set of colors that are inspired by the sun, sea and sky.
- The Owner’s and Vista Suites will have new over sized showers installed along with marble and granite vanities.
- The Main Lounges will get new carpet, new chairs and new upholstery in luxurious fabrics.
- The Martini Lounge will have new furnishings.
- Horizons is also getting new chairs and sofas. The whole lounge will be redone in the soothing colors of blue, cocoa and mint.
- The Pool Deck is getting new furniture and tiles.
- The Terrace Cafe will get an entire makeover with new flooring, wall-coverings and furnishings. The restaurant will have a new grill to prepare cooked-to-order steaks, lobster tails and chops.
- Baristas, the popular coffee bar on both Oceania Riviera and Oceania Marina, will be added to the Insignia, Nautica and Regatta. Baristas offers complimentary Illy drinks like espressos and cappuccinos.
- The Sports Decks are getting mini golf courses along with new shuffleboard courts and deck games.
- The Canyon Ranch Spa Club will have new steam rooms and changing rooms with mosaics.
The ships will come out of refurbishment in the following order:
- Oceania Insignia on May 8, 2014 in Barcelona
- Oceania Nautica on May 16, 2014 in Civitavecchia (Rome)
- Oceania Regatta on June 7, 2014 in Vancouver
If you’d like to experience these ships after their refurbishments in 2014, contact The Cruise Web today to speak with an Oceania Cruises expert.
The Cruise Web, Inc.