Princess Cruises Fall 2021
On Monday, June 21, Princess Cruises announced that guests and crew will sail together again this fall. Beginning in September 2021, the cruise line will be departing from the U.S. ports of Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Fort Lauderdale, with voyages focusing on itineraries in California, Mexico, Hawaii, and the Caribbean.
Check out some of Princess Cruises’ fall itineraries below for these amazing U.S. departure ports:
Los Angeles, California Cruises
Enjoy clear skies and sunny days in the beautiful port of Los Angeles. Filled with some of the best beaches, restaurants, and nightlife in the country, The City of Angels makes for a phenomenal pre- or post-cruise stay. Here are a few of Princess Cruises 2021 voyages departing from L.A. this fall:
• 5-DAY CABO SAN LUCAS GETAWAY – Grand Princess, September 25, 2021.
• 3-DAY WEST COAST GETAWAY WITH SAN DIEGO – Majestic Princess, October 6, 2021.
• 7-DAY MEXICAN RIVIERA – Majestic Princess, October 30, 2021.
San Francisco, California Cruises
San Francisco is another captivating California cruise port with a diverse community and plenty of attractions to enjoy before or after your voyage. Tour the infamous and historic prison of Alcatraz Island, experience the hills and entire city on a trolly ride, or simply take a load off and relax in the warm California sun. Here are a few of Princess Cruises 2021 voyages out of San Francisco this fall:
• 7-DAY CLASSIC CALIFORNIA COAST – Ruby Princess, October 24, 2021.
• 15-DAY HAWAIIAN ISLANDS – Ruby Princess, November 7, 2021.
• 10-DAY MEXICAN RIVIERA – Ruby Princess, November 27, 2021.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida Cruises
Also known as Port Everglades, the port of Fort Lauderdale is the second busiest cruise port in the world and a hub for international trade. There is no shortage of things to do in this renowned port, as travelers can step into the wildlife of the area by taking an Airboat tour of the Everglades or experience the local culture by taking a stroll through the Riverwalk Arts and Entertainment district. Here are a few of Princess Cruises 2021 voyages departing from Fort Lauderdale this fall:
• 10-DAY INAUGURAL SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN WITH CURACAO – Enchanted Princess, November 10, 2021.
• 4-DAY BAHAMAS PRIVATE ISLAND GETAWAY – Regal Princess, November 17, 2021.
• 7-DAY EASTERN CARIBBEAN WITH BAHAMAS – Sky Princess, November 20, 2021.
Travelers and crew members alike are ecstatic to return to cruising, however in a post-pandemic environment certain protocols must be followed to safeguard the health and safety of all persons onboard. In accordance with CDC guidelines, Princess Cruises requires that all guests aboard these sailings must have received their final dose of an approved COVID-19 vaccination. Fully vaccinated guests will not have to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test, provided they present their required proof of vaccination.
For more information on Princess Cruises or to book your dream vacation today, call The Cruise Web at 1-800-377-9383 or visit us online at www.cruiseweb.com.