By The Cruise Web, Inc.
April 2019 marked the introduction of Avalon Waterways’ 13th and newest Suite Ship: the Avalon Envision. This luxurious ship will cruise the Danube between its’ home ports of Prague and Budapest, while guests enjoy their stay in Avalon’s award-winning Panorama Suites. These 200 square-foot suites boast more than 30% more room than the industry standard, as well as wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling panoramic windows that transform the suite into an open air balcony. These suites also feature window-facing “Beds with a View,” which allow passengers to take in the beautiful scenery as they relax.
In addition to the one-of-a-kind suites, the Avalon Envision is equipped with many other onboard amenities. These amenities include, but are not limited to:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- A state-of-the-art Fitness Center
- An Adventure Center for bikes and active gear
- An Avalon Host to assist with active excursions and activities
- Exceptional onboard cuisine including Avalon Fresh menu options, premium coffee and spirits
- Versatile FlexDining venues including the Panorama Bistro, al fresco Sky Grill, and the elegant glass-walled Dining Room
- Library books, cards, and board games found in the Club Lounge
- Observation Lounge which offers the perfect vantage point of the riverbanks and beyond
- Expansive Sky Deck featuring a whirlpool, premium lounge chairs, shade system, and a variety of deck games
For more information on the Avalon Envision and everything cruising, call one of The Cruise Web’s expert consultants today at 1-800-377-9383!
The Cruise Web, Inc.
Leave a Comment