Into the Future Survey

Question: What amenities or features do you most want to see on future cruise ships?

1 Diane { 11.16.11 at 2:38 pm }

I think complimentary Wi – Fi would be very good. An easier way to get to shore than a tender!!!

2 Cynthia { 11.16.11 at 3:38 pm }

Personal Laundry facilities and access to the ice machines on each floor.

3 Doug { 11.16.11 at 4:35 pm }

Continuous Promenade and 24-hr food & drink access

4 Bill Harding { 11.17.11 at 11:37 am }

I want to cruise with my wife (both in 70’s and with COPD) and travel in the caribe without a passport…

5 Kevin Krivacsy { 11.17.11 at 10:03 pm }

I would like to see no more up charges for specific restaurants like it used to be ten years ago.

6 Susan Davies { 11.18.11 at 10:47 am }

I would like to see rooms that hold more than four people. Even a penthouse only holds four! It is difficult for people with more than two kids to go on a cruise. Most of our extended family is not taking their kids to Alaska for these and other reasons.

7 Len { 11.18.11 at 4:36 pm }

indoor swimming pools on all ships. Complementary w-fi and 24 hour fodd/drink access. Thank you.

8 Jim { 11.18.11 at 6:34 pm }

o indoor heated swimming pools
o laundry facilities (coin op)
o ability to bring personal liquor for your cabin
o no more “special” dining venues at extra cost
o absolutely no more formal nights in main dining room

9 John Price { 12.07.11 at 9:29 am }

I would like to see the 150,000+ ton ships with a built in deck catering for just single people. I don’t care how small the cabin is, as it’s just for sleeping! This would put an end to the approx. 50% supplements we have to pay at the present. Come on you shipping lines!….there is a huge untapped market waiting for you!

10 Kosher Cruises 2012 { 02.23.12 at 2:03 am }

me too, i want an indoor swimming pools on all ships and complimentary Wi – Fi would be great

* By submitting your comment, you agree to The Cruise Web's Privacy Policy. The Cruise Web respects your privacy and is dedicated to protecting your data. To learn about how we process your data, please review our Privacy Policy.