The Cruise Web HomepageNorwegian Breakaway - The Cruise Web Forum

Norwegian Breakaway

• DanielleDanielle December 2011
    What do you think about this new ship?
  • caribbeansunshinecaribbeansunshine February 2012
    The Breakaway is NCL's newest ship, which is currently being built. NCL has released statements saying that the ship will not launch until 2013 and will be housed in NYC and cruise to Bermuda. However, there are renderings out of what the ship is going to look like! I can not wait to see it.
  • SkrimpsnLobsterSkrimpsnLobster February 2012
    Thanks for your post CaribbeanSunshine! Can't wait either, especially to check out Teppanyaki!

• caribbeansunshinecaribbeansunshine May 2012
    I heard that the Breakaway is already on sale, has anyone booked a cruise on the newest ship?
  • WoodchipWoodchip May 2013
    I've only seen renderings, but the Norwegian Breakaway looks amazing. The Breakaway has a ropes course at sea with something called "the plank" that lets people walk out over the edge of the ship on a narrow platform (with a harness).
  • TheCruiseWebTheCruiseWeb May 2013
    We're glad that everyone is so excited about the Breakaway. For more information about Norwegian's latest ship, check out our handy infographic, Breaking Down the Breakaway: http://cruiseweb.com/NCL-SPECIALS.HTM#BreakingDownTheBreakaway
Looking for more info? Contact one of The Cruise Web’s expert Cruise Consultants at 1-800-377-9383.