Experience ‘MSC for Me’, the Latest Advancement in Cruise Technology by MSC Cruises
We’ve all had moments when we wished for a more optimized vacation planning that could be simplified before, during and after our cruise, leaving us with plenty of time to enjoy our getaway. Well it seems someone was reading our minds because MSC Cruises is getting ready to roll-out the very latest advancement in customer-centric technology on its first, next generation mega-ship, MSC Meraviglia! The fleet-wide digital innovation program known as ‘MSC for Me’ will capture the very essence of a personalized, holistic and guest-centric experience.
Debuting this June in the Mediterranean, MSC Meraviglia will be equipped with “16,000 points of connectivity, 700 digital access points, 358 informative and interactive screens, and 2,244 staterooms with RFID/NFC access technology.”
After working with the world’s leading digital, technology and behavioral science experts, the following innovative features will be made available on MSC Meraviglia, 11 upcoming next-generation mega-ships, and 12 existing cruise ships:
- Navigation: Similar to a smart map, this digital way-finder will help you locate your children anywhere onboard and find your way to any location on this 1000+ foot-long ship.
- Concierge: Make real-time 24/7 reservations, book excursions and request services with this amazing tool.
- Capture: Use digitally immersive, interactive screens to preview excursions and a unique gallery telling a story of your trip in a virtual reality format. You can also share this with friends and family in real time.
- Organizer: Use your mobile device to check in, book trips, save seats for shows and make dinner table reservations prior to embarkation or when on board.
- TailorMade: Use interactive bracelets to activate geo-located suggestions through 3,050 Bluetooth beacons and connect to the ship’s services. Your digital, personal advisor will also elevate the level of personalized service offered using intelligent face recognition.
MSC Meraviglia – Top Deck
Most of these advanced cruise features will be available for the first time ever on a cruise ship. Be part of MSC Cruises’ diverse group of guests from 170 different nationalities who will experience this state-of-the-art technology in June 2017. With over 130 smart features dedicated to enhancing guest experiences on MSC Cruises beyond ‘the life on board’, your cruise journey will be augmented in a spectacular way, much like you dreamed of!