Carnival Sensation Updated with New Food and Beverage Options PLUS New ‘Play Space’
Gear up for a wild adventure with Carnival Sensation! Following a multi-million dollar renovation of her restaurants, bars and play areas, this 2,052-passenger ship is back on her year-round schedule with four and five-day cruises from Miami. A variety of food and beverage options have been upgraded to feature the following:
- Guy’s Burger Joint: Hand-crafted burgers and fresh-cut fries served free of charge at a poolside venue. This was developed in partnership with Food Network personality, Guy Fieri.
- RedFrog Rum Bar: Enjoy ThirstyFrog Red Ale, Carnival’s own private label draft brew, or a refreshing Caribbean rum-based frozen drink with an alluring Caribbean vibe.
- BlueIguana Cantina: Indulge in freshly made burritos and tacos on homemade tortillas at this complimentary poolside Mexican eatery.
- BlueIguana Tequila Bar: The laid-back Mexican-themed atmosphere is perfect for relaxing by the pool with a glass of tequila-based frozen drink or beer.
- Alchemy Bar: If you believe “Forty is the New Twenty”, this themed lounge is for you! Mingle with fellow cruisers while enjoying popular drinks by skilled mixologists who take pride in prescribing the right “cocktail concoction.”
- Cherry On Top: Simple indulgences never tasted this good! Head down to the “sweetest spot on board” for bins of bulk candy, fun gifts, custom apparel and more.
- Camp Ocean: This playground is open to kids within the ages of 2-11 who are interested in learning more about the wonders of the sea through arts, crafts, science-oriented programming and over 200 ocean-themed activities.
Carnival Sensation – Refurbished
Give us a call today on 1-800-377-9383 to book a 4-day cruise from Miami to Key West, Half Moon Cay, Nassau and Cozumel. Her 5-day voyages from Miami include calls at Grand Turk, Nassau, Half Moon Cay and Amber Cove in the Dominican Republic. Don’t be left out of this fun adventure with Carnival Sensation!