Silversea Announces Wellness-Themed Expedition Cruises
Silversea Cruises recently unveiled a new series of Wellness themed sailings for the luxury cruise line’s world-renowned Expedition voyages. These exclusive cruise vacations feature a blend of in-depth cultural exploration in exotic locations combined with rejuvenating health and fitness activities. Silversea is offering more than a dozen out-of-the-ordinary Wellness Expedition Voyages for 2016 and 2017 to destinations in Asia, Oceania, India and Africa.
The onboard wellness and fitness programs have been designed in partnership with Technogym to create fun, engaging activities where guests can treat their mind, body and soul. Guests will also be able to take advantage of onboard nutrition specialists, yoga instructors and personal trainers. The Silver Discoverer’s onboard wellness program will include the following:
- Yoga and pilates classes (both onboard and onshore)
- Free spa massage treatment
- Daily lectures and healthy cooking demonstrations
- Instructor-led fitness classes and gym sessions
“We want to enable our guests to focus on their personal well-being as they journey to discover some of the world’s most fascinating places and unique cultures” says Kristian Anderson, the line’s Senior Vice President for the Americas. “These voyages are great for travelers seeking a personal journey to wellness to complement their quest for adventure.”
A sample of the upcoming Wellness Expedition Voyages aboard Silver Discoverer:
- Oct 4, 2016 – Australia & Indonesia (14 Days, Cairns to Balikpapan)
- Oct 18, 2016 – Indonesia (11 Days, Balikpapan to Singapore)
- Feb 27, 2017 – Bangladesh & Myanmar (14 Days, Kokata to Phuket)
- Mar 26, 2017 – Kimberley Coast (11 Days, Bali to Broome)
- Oct 4, 2017 – Micronesia & Solomon Sea (14 Days, Koror to Honiara)
To learn more about Silversea’s Wellness Expedition Voyages, please contact one of our luxury cruise experts at 1-800-377-9383 or request more information online.