Princess Cruises Unveils Alaska and Europe Itineraries for 2015
Princess Cruises has been sailing to Alaska and Europe for ages now, and each year they gain additional insight into how to make their passengers’ trips even more memorable. As a result, they have added even more options and experiences to help you ‘come back new.’ For instance, in 2015 there are 125 sailings to Alaska, divided between seven ships. Plus, 2015 is looking to be a banner year for Princess Cruises in Europe. They will be sailing six ships in the region for a total of 150 departures.
- As mentioned before, there will be a total of 125 sailings to Alaska by Princess Cruises. These sailings will take place on seven of the line’s ships, including for the first time Ruby Princess. These seven ships will offer 10 different itineraries and dock in a total of 14 different ports.
- New this year are two new cruise tours in the Canadian Rockies. Both come with the 7-night Voyage of the Glaciers itinerary. One tour is 12 nights, and the other is 14 nights. Both visit the little known destinations of Banff and Lake Louise. The 14-day itinerary includes a visit to Vancouver with an option to see Calgary.
- The Golden Princess will offer 14 10-day sailings from San Francisco with stops in Juneau, Ketchikan and Skagway.
- Highlights for 2015 include the Royal Princess returning to Southampton where she was christened by Her Royal Highness, the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton. Here Royal Princess will offer a series of British Isles cruises and one Baltic itinerary.
- Princess Cruises is also offering passengers the ability to create their own itinerary on the Emerald Princess. You can sail on a 14-day itinerary through the Mediterranean visiting 12 countries. If you want more, however, you can add on and extend your cruise to 21 or 28 days.
- Regal Princess will debut in May 2014 and will spend her debut season exploring Northern Europe. She will offer an 11-day itinerary that includes two full days in St. Petersburg, Russia.
Have you thought about where you’d like to cruise in 2015? Now is the time to book in order to get the cabin of your choice and fully prepare for this adventure of a lifetime.
The Cruise Web, Inc.