MSC Divina Partners with Nutella, Disaronno, etc…
The elegant and Mediterranean-influenced MSC Divina will be arriving in the Caribbean in just a few days. This will be her new permanent home as the ship will be sailing year round in this warm weather destination. In time for her Caribbean debut, MSC Cruises has announced partnerships with several European-themed food and drink companies to feature their products onboard.
The partnerships are:
- Segafredo Zanetti – This is a gourmet coffee brand from Italy that will be responsible for the coffee and chocolate drinks on the ship’s Caffe Italia menu.
- Venchi Gelateria – This company has been making gelato since 1878 and uses 100% natural ingredients. Onboard you’ll be able to get a scoop or two near the pool. MSC promises new flavors on a daily basis.
- Nutella – The makers of the delightful hazelnut and chocolate spread will have a “Nutella Corner” on the pool deck where guests will receive a special gift after purchasing a Nutella filled crepe. All families sailing on the MSC Divina will get a welcome kit with a Nutella & Go snack.
- Disaronno – Enjoy a Disaronno cocktail from the comprehensive menu at the ship’s Garden Bar, where one night of the cruise this relaxing venue transforms into a hot spot with music and entertainment called MSC Disarita.
- Martini – Enjoy a complete martini menu at the La Luna Bar with both old classics and new inventions. You can also try a Martini Flight which is a six-drink sampler.
- Eataly – Eataly is a food emporium where you can dine and purchase quality ingredients with restaurants in New York, and Italy. Onboard there will be two restaurants: the exclusive Ristorante Italia, which only seats 30 guests, and the 115-seat Eataly Steakhouse. Other food venues on the ship, like the pizzeria and wine bar, will feature ingredients served and sold at Eataly. There will also be a marketplace onboard for passengers to purchase the finest Italian ingredients.