Cunard Line Announces 2015 World Cruise Voyages
You can visit countries far and wide and meet new and intriguing people when you go on a world cruise. Cunard Line has just released their itineraries for their 2015 world voyage, which include several interesting choices.
When there’s a company this seasoned and experienced offering world voyages, you know that the itineraries will be carefully chosen, and the experience will be exceptional. For 2015, Cunard is offering world voyages on all three of their ships. Let’s take a look at the details.
Total Destinations / Countries Being Visited: 82 unique destinations / 46 countries
- Combinable itineraries going in and out of Sydney when the Queen Victoria and Queen Mary 2 meet there in March
- Commemorative visit to location of Battle of Gallipoli (Turkey)
- Ring in the Chinese New Year in China
- All three ships will meet up on May 3 in Southampton (England)
- Four maiden calls for the Queen Mary 2 in Brunei, China, Indonesia and Cambodia
- Five maiden calls for the QueenVictoria in New Zealand, Costa Rica, Cook Islands, Bora Bora and Nicaragua
- One maiden call in Australia (Yorkey’s Knob), including 38 ports of call in 26 countries, for the Queen Elizabeth
Hot Deal Offers:
If booked before February 28, 2014, cruisers can receive up to a whopping $3,000 of onboard credit per stateroom. If you’re a member of Cunard’s World Club, you may be eligible for up to $2,000 per person savings.
Bookings open up on September 5! Check out the sailings on our Cunard World Voyages page and be sure to speak with a qualified cruise consultant at The Cruise Web to learn more about these amazing itineraries.
Which is your favorite ship in Cunard Line’s fleet?