Lobster Roll Recipe
The Lobster Roll is a classic American sandwich that provides a light bite, perfect for the summer. With huge chunks of lobster, (the fresher the better), a soft bun and a hint of citrus with the squeeze of lemon, you’ve got yourself a lovely lunch. If you plan to cruise from Boston, make sure you try one where the catch comes in daily.
Keep reading for a great recipe.
- 2 cups of lobster meat
- 6 hot dog rolls
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 7 tbsp. salted butter
- 1/4 cup chopped celery leaves
- 1 lemon
- Whisk the mayonnaise with 5 tbsp. of butter, add in the diced celery and chopped celery leaves, and squeeze in the juice of the lemon.
- Toss in the lobster meat and mix.
- Warm the hot dog buns on a warm grill or skillet until toasted and brush them with the remaining butter.
- Add the lobster to the buns and add sea salt and more lemon to taste.
There you go – one tasty treat to beat the heat. Where is your favorite spot for lobster?