Regent Seven Seas Cruises Finalizes New Concierge-Level Amenities
Courtesy of Regent Seven Seas Cruises.
Regent Seven Seas Cruises, the world’s most all-inclusive luxury line, will offer added amenities to guests in higher-level suites. Beginning with the 2012 summer season, guests in concierge-level and above suites will enjoy a range of benefits from priority shore excursion and restaurant reservations to upgrades and complimentary amenities.
“We revealed some preliminary information last week, but we are delighted to now confirm all of our new concierge-level amenities,” stated Mark Conroy, the cruise line’s president. “Regent Seven Seas has once again raised the bar on luxury cruising.”
Guests in Deluxe Suites and above on Seven Seas Mariner (beginning April 2, 2012), Seven Seas Voyager (beginning April 16, 2012) and Seven Seas Navigator (beginning May 30, 2012) will receive the following exclusive concierge services:
- Upgraded pre-cruise Luxury Hotel Package with higher room category or upgraded hotel property
- Priority online reservations on Shore Excursions for both FREE and Regent Choice tours, beginning 240 days before the cruise starts
- Priority online reservations in the specialty restaurants Prime 7 and Signatures
- 15 minutes of FREE phone calls and 60 minutes of FREE Internet access per suite
- 25% off premium wine and liquor purchases
- 10% off pre- or post-cruise Hotel or Land Programs
- 10% off Regent Choice shore excursions
- Eligible for suite upgrades at time of sailing, when available, with preference by booking date
- In-suite binoculars, coffee brewer and cashmere blanket
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises special gift
Additionally, every voyage continues to include a complimentary luxury hotel package – complete with overnight, pre-cruise accommodations at a deluxe hotel including breakfast, airport-hotel and hotel-ship transfers – as well as round-trip air; all-suite accommodations; gourmet cuisine served in open-seating restaurants; open bars; free and unlimited shore excursions; gratuities and taxes.
The new Concierge-Level amenities and services are in addition to Regent Seven Seas Cruises’acclaimed Seven Seas Society benefits and perfectly complement the line’s award-winning service and pampering it is renowned for.
The award-winning Regent Seven Seas Cruises’ fleet is comprised of three all-suite ships that carry from 490 to 700 pampered guests to ports in Europe, Asia, Alaska, Australia, South America and the Caribbean. Public areas are resplendent with rich fabrics, textures and furnishings. Suites, among the most spacious at sea, measure from 300 to 1,200 square feet and offer tastefully appointed living and sleeping areas, marble bathrooms, walk-in closet, flat-screen TV, fully stocked bar and private balcony. Facilities include several elegant bars, a show lounge, casino, library, Internet center, card room, outdoor pool, hot tubs and Canyon Ranch SpaClub. Depending on the ship, guests can choose from up to four, open-seating gourmet restaurants.