The Cruise Web’s Training Class Returns from the Bahamas
Ten Cruise Web trainees, led by two Sales Managers, recently returned from a 3-night Bahamas cruise aboard the Norwegian Sky. The cruise, which was designed to be as much educational as rewarding, took employees from Miami to Nassau and Great Stirrup Cay. Throughout the trip, the trainees were perfect ambassadors for The Cruise Web, representing the company well while soaking in everything the experience had to offer, including the warm Caribbean sun.
The Cruise Web’s employees were encouraged to enjoy as much of the ship as possible, including the internet café, onboard shops, theater, gym and casino. Every trainee was also responsible for checking out all of the onboard dining options, room service and main dining included. It’s this first-hand experience that helps them guide you towards the best dining experiences when you cruise. And the first-hand experience wasn’t just limited to onboard activities since port activities and shore excursions are just as important in planning an enjoyable vacation. During this trip, our consultants partook in a relaxing sailboat excursion followed by a snorkeling adventure in Nassau, Bahamas.
We’re confident that our trainees returned from the trip with an improved cruising knowledge and we’re proud of the way they represented The Cruise Web. We were able to catch up with a few of the trainees (almost unrecognizable in their new tans) who had the following to say about the trip:
– “The NCL training cruise was a great way to identify more ways to help our clients get a great value on an NCL cruise. The NCL Sky 3-night Bahamas cruise is also a great weekend getaway and a great way to add an extra cruise during the year.”
– “The Norwegian Sky is a great short escape from reality to the beautiful Islands of the Bahamas. I enjoyed the “Freestyle Dining” aspect of the cruise and also really liked the Digital Dining Monitor. The monitor displayed the hours of availability in every dining option located on the ship. You always know which restaurants have wait times and which ones you can walk right in to be seated.
– “I had a fabulous time aboard the Norwegian Sky. Dining at La Bistro (the French specialty restaurant) wasn’t just a dinner, it was a culinary extravaganza. The restaurant manger Rogerlisa was a delight. Rogerlisa went out of her way to make our night one to be remembered. When on the Sky don’t miss La Bistro. The crème brulee is worth the cover charge alone.”
– “The Sky was a unique experience that allowed me to relax, socialize and dance the night away. It had everything I needed for a short getaway: good food/entertainment and opportunities to relax.”
– “I really appreciate being a part of an organization that takes an active interest in its employees’ development. Our training cruise experience will be beneficial to me for helping my clients by setting expectations and by educating them.”