Your trusted source for the latest cruise news and travel advice.

What’s On Your Bucket List?

We’ve told you our bucket lists, but now it’s time for you to share your personal bucket lists. Perhaps you’ve always wanted to  snorkel in the Caribbean. Or maybe you’re more interested in conquering a mountain. Either way, we can’t wait to see your responses!

1 Woody { 07.21.10 at 10:57 am }

I’ve always been fascinated by the far east and would love to travel all over Asia, making sure to visit the the Great Wall.

2 Jan { 07.21.10 at 1:39 pm }

I’ve been to many places around the world, but I still long to visit Austrailia, New Zealand, Figi, and Tazmania. That’s next on my bucket list. The main thing that holds me back from taking that trip is the long flight. I am not a kid anymore, and that’s a long, long time to be in an airplane seat. I would love to cruise over there, disembark for a overland tour, then cruise back home. Does that trip exist out there ?

3 paul peddle { 07.22.10 at 7:01 am }

please find my camera, lost on royal carribean cruise july 11 2010 thank you paul peddle

4 The Cruise Web Team { 07.22.10 at 9:04 am }

Good morning Jan, great to hear from you again. I know how those flights are, having taken them. When are you wanting to sail? Normally there are just 2 or 3 cruise line sailings to Australia in the fall but they don’t return til the following spring, if then. Sometimes they go on to Asia and you would have to fly back or fly down and then sail back. I’ll reach out to you and we can discuss your options.

5 Gail Ruther { 07.23.10 at 9:00 am }

With the assist of Cruise Web I have made the top two of three on my Bucket List: Athens and Instanbul. Thanks Tina, Thanks Julie. Not sure if you can help me learn the piano though! :)

6 Jeremy { 07.30.10 at 1:52 pm }

Paul, I’ll make finding your camera the top item on my bucket list!

7 Tom { 08.01.10 at 2:18 pm }

I would love to go diving in Tahiti.

8 Sophie { 08.03.10 at 2:27 pm }

My bucket list changes constantly, but my current goal is to set foot on every continent.

9 Elle { 08.20.10 at 6:18 pm }

I found my bucket list while digging through some old papers. I decided to create a blog centered around it to help keep me motivated to get things done. Some of the things I’ve achieved on my list, thanks to cruising: sleep under the stars & see Mayan ruins. I cruise again next month and I hope to book a parasailing excursion trip so I can knock another one off the list.

10 oldcruiser { 04.25.11 at 10:16 pm }

bring on the singles cruises, single people want to cruise without paying double, to get away, fill up the inside cabins with singles, I just want toget on the ship have fun and meet singles and not feel like I need a mate to have a good time and relax.

11 Ed { 08.11.11 at 2:52 pm }

Touring the major continental European sites from WWII – Normandy, Berlin, etc…