Are you an outdoor enthusiast? Looking for a bit more than a simple cruise can offer? Join Holland America Line on an Alaska cruisetour and you can truly get your fill of the Last Frontier. There are plenty of 2014 Alaska cruisetour cruise deals, each including a diverse set of activities and places to see, so get ahead of the game and start searching for the right cruisetour for you today. Read on for some more information about these unique vacation options.
Holland America Line is the perfect choice when spending some time before or after your cruise in Alaska. See the wild, frozen tundra in all of its glory, and try some cruise excursions that are unlike anything you will ever experience. You could find yourself conversing with a four-time Iditarod Dog Sled Race winner in his own cabin, learning how difficult it really is to push yourself across the icy course. Feel the cool air in your face on a Wilderness Jet Boat Safari, which will speed you across the clear waters of the Arctic Ocean. Or, warm back up with a soothing trip to the Chena Hot Springs near the port of Fairbanks.
These unique options are a great way to extend your amazing Alaskan cruise, and make sure you don't miss out on some of the activities or attractions on your list. You can choose any of a number of lengths, ranging from the Sampler Cruisetour for the beginners, Expedition Cruisetours (not for the faint of heart), or even the Kluane and Denali Cruisetours, for those who insist on seeing the National Parks of Alaska.
No matter what you choose, you can be sure that Holland America offers a premium experience like no other, filled with the wonder and excitement of Alaska. If you scroll down, you can view some 2014 Alaska cruise tour deals, as well as some diverse sample itineraries. Make sure you submit a request for a quote so one of The Cruise Web's expert cruise consultants can contact you and begin assisting you in your Alaskan vacation planning.
Alaska Cruisetours from Holland America:
- Direct to Denali: Stay one or two nights in Denali and explore the meadows, valleys and mountains for roaming wildlife. Next, travel by luxury domed railcar through Alaska.
- Classic Denali: Travel by rail through the Last Frontier and enjoy up to three nights in Denali with one or two nights in Anchorage and Fairbanks.
- Denali Plus: Travel by deluxe motorcoach through Alaska's wilderness heartland. Highlights include Anchorage, the Kenai Fjords, Denali and Fairbanks.
- Remote Wilderness CruiseTours: This group expedition cruisetour will take you from lodge to lodge through Alaska's remote wilderness on the Kenai Peninsula. Highlights include delicious meals and a lodge located on the Iditarod Trail.
- Dawson & Denali CruiseTours: Learn about the Alaskan gold rush as your tour through Dawson City and Kluane National Park. Highlights include traveling by domed railcars and riding down the Klondike River to where the Klondike Gold Rush began.
- Dawson & Denali Plus CruiseTours: Experience more of Denali with a few additional days of discovery. Highlights include Tombstone, Kluane and an optional sternwheeler adventure down the Yukon River.
- Kluane & Denali CruiseTours: Visit two of the most amazing national parks in Kluane and Denali and observe Alaska's abundant wildlife in their natural habitat - rugged cliffs, open meadows and lush forests.