Information above subject to change, confirm details at time of booking.
Sample Carnival Dream Ports Of Call
- Long before Cancun became a popular destination, Cozumel was well-known as a diving spot and home to the world famous Palancar Reef, which gives divers the opportunity to view thousands of brilliantly colored fish. Non-divers can kick back on a sun-drenched beach, or enjoy any number of seaside activities, such as shopping in colorful marketplaces or dining in an open-air cafe.
- This tropical paradise promises adventure, both onshore and off. Crystalline rivers flow through impressive lowland jungles, home to a myriad of rare wildlife. Silky sand beaches, waving palms and colorful coral gardens are just part of Belize's natural wonders. Whether mountain biking through a lush rainforest or snorkeling with sharks, you'll experience things you've only imagined.
Mahogany Bay, Isla Roatan
- Mahogany Bay is located on the southwest coast of the island of Roatan - about 40 miles off the north coast of Honduras - and is part of the Bay Islands, which also include Guanaja and Utila. Known for its crystal-clear water, blue skies and warm sun, Roatan is the perfect place for swimming, kayaking, snorkeling and sightseeing from the Magical Flying Beach Chair. Explore the exotic, undeveloped East End of Roatan with a narrated trip aboard an island-style boat. Learn about the island's history, meet the local Garifuna people and sample delicious jams from locally grown flowers and fruits.
St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Pirates once roamed the alleys of this beautiful island, which is today besieged by a treasure trove of shopping options. But there's more to this shopper's Shangri-La than an international grab-bag of perfume and electronics. This U.S. Virgin Island also claims not only one of the world's most beautiful beaches - the heart-shaped Magens Bay - but a world-renowned golf course and simply spectacular nightlife. You can don a snorkel to explore coral reefs bright as a wildflower meadow, or take in the amazing views on a soaring aerial tram ride to Paradise Point. You'd be surprised at just how much of the above fits into just 32 square miles!
Nassau, The Bahamas
- Blessed by balmy breezes and jumping to a bouncy calypso beat, Carnival cruises to Nassau, Bahamas promise sizzling fun in the sun. The historic and cultural heart of The Bahamas is one of the world's most popular cruise ship ports - one million travelers board cruises to Nassau annually. Carnival cruisers come for fine beaches, shopping, water sports, and the fun-filled attractions at the Atlantis Resort, connected to Nassau by a bridge to Paradise Island. Double down at the casino at the Atlantis resort during your Nassau cruise. Shop for straw baskets and Junkanoo crafts in outdoor marketplaces. Kiss a dolphin at the Dolphin Swim at Blue Lagoon. Relax on the pink sands of Cable Beach. Stroll 18th-century colonial streets and climb the sandstone Queen's Staircase.