Information above subject to change, confirm details at time of booking.
Sample Carnival Magic Ports Of Call
Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Montego Bay, known as "Mo' Bay" to the locals, is Jamaica's second largest community. Gorgeous white-sand beaches and mangrove wetlands surround the old town, which rests at the bottom of lush green mountains. Montego Bay and the surrounding area offers the best of the Caribbean, including the nearby, historic town of Falmouth and its beautiful Georgian architecture. Surround yourself with the essence of Jamaica in the island's friendliest city. In Montego Bay, you're also close to Ocho Rios, which features the popular Dunn's River Falls.
- This tropical paradise promises adventure, both onshore and off. Crystalline rivers flow through impressive lowland jungles, home to a myriad of rare wildlife. Silky sand beaches, waving palms and colorful coral gardens are just part of Belize's natural wonders. Whether mountain biking through a lush rainforest or snorkeling with sharks, you'll experience things you've only imagined.
Mahogany Bay, Isla Roatan
- Mahogany Bay is located on the southwest coast of the island of Roatan - about 40 miles off the north coast of Honduras - and is part of the Bay Islands, which also include Guanaja and Utila. Known for its crystal-clear water, blue skies and warm sun, Roatan is the perfect place for swimming, kayaking, snorkeling and sightseeing from the Magical Flying Beach Chair. Explore the exotic, undeveloped East End of Roatan with a narrated trip aboard an island-style boat. Learn about the island's history, meet the local Garifuna people and sample delicious jams from locally grown flowers and fruits.
Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
- Enjoy laidback British civility in a sun-splashed tropical locale on your Carnival Grand Cayman cruise. Don't let the island's scrubland terrain fool you - a spectacular marine paradise lies just offshore of Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands, where a living undersea wall drops dramatically into the ocean deep. Cruises to Grand Cayman bring you directly to the best scuba diving and snorkeling in the kaleidoscopic Caribbean Sea. Stretch out on the glimmering white sands at Seven Mile Beach. Stroll the shops, cafes, and museums in George Town, Grand Cayman. Swim with gentle stingrays in Stingray City on your Grand Cayman cruise. Dive in the wondrous undersea world along the Cayman Wall. Spot native parrots and lizards in the Queen Elizabeth II Botanic Park.
- Long before Cancun became a popular destination, Cozumel was well-known as a diving spot and home to the world famous Palancar Reef, which gives divers the opportunity to view thousands of brilliantly colored fish. Non-divers can kick back on a sun-drenched beach, or enjoy any number of seaside activities, such as shopping in colorful marketplaces or dining in an open-air cafe.
Nassau, The Bahamas
- Blessed by balmy breezes and jumping to a bouncy calypso beat, Carnival cruises to Nassau, Bahamas promise sizzling fun in the sun. The historic and cultural heart of The Bahamas is one of the world's most popular cruise ship ports - one million travelers board cruises to Nassau annually. Carnival cruisers come for fine beaches, shopping, water sports, and the fun-filled attractions at the Atlantis Resort, connected to Nassau by a bridge to Paradise Island. Double down at the casino at the Atlantis resort during your Nassau cruise. Shop for straw baskets and Junkanoo crafts in outdoor marketplaces. Kiss a dolphin at the Dolphin Swim at Blue Lagoon. Relax on the pink sands of Cable Beach. Stroll 18th-century colonial streets and climb the sandstone Queen's Staircase.